Mini blinds, or Venetian blinds, offer a unique opportunity to control natural lighting through slits– at times you may want the blind completely closed or entirely open, but for more in between lighting, you might choose to keep the blind down but open the panels. Mini blinds function very easily and are also easy to clean (mostly just dusting); they’re fairly straightforward. While mini blinds are versatile and various for any windowed situation, they’re also inexpensive.
Mini blinds come in a wide variety of materials such as wooden blinds, or the less expensive faux wood, or plastic, bamboo, aluminum, or vinyl. We can help you choose materials that will blend best with your home and its environment that will add something natural to what already exists. Along with a variety of materials, these blinds also come in any color you can imagine, and probably more.
Other advantages of mini blinds include:
- They can be used in combination with other window coverings.
- They offer very secure privacy.
- True to their name, these blinds can fit perfectly into small windowed areas (such as those in doors) that other shades may be too large for.
- They’re easy to operate for both adult and child.
- Vinyl mini blinds are made for rooms that create high humidity, such as bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
- Vinyl blinds are also resistant to sun-bleaching
- Wooden or faux wooden venetian blinds can blend in naturally.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to learn more about your options in the world of mini-blinds.