Whether you are looking for window coverings for a sliding glass door or some stylish double French doors, the right choice is an absolute must. Here are a few ideas you may want to consider when looking at window coverings for doors.
- Wood or Faux Wood Blinds Wood blinds and faux wood blinds are a wonderful window treatment for French doors. It’s the perfect way to bring the outside in while still displaying the beauty of your doors.
- Cellular Shades Cellular shades come in several fabric choices from sheer to completely opaque, which allows you to control the amount of light that comes through your French doors. They also can be opened from the top or the bottom, which allows you to cover your French door half-up, half-down or fully. It’s the perfect choice in almost any room of your house.
- Wood Shutters If you’re looking for a sense of elegance, wood shutters are easily the way to go. The best way to increase the resale value of your home and given yourself the gift of easy cleaning and maintenance, this window covering is one you certainly won’t regret.
Glass Sliding Doors
- Vignette Modern Roman Shades A nice option for window covering for your sliding glass doors is vignette modern Roman shades. They come in fabrics that are sheer to opaque which allows light into your home while still giving you privacy. When installing them, you will want to mount them high enough so that you don’t hit your head on them when walking in or out.
- Luminettes If you’re looking for an elegant look for window coverings for your glass sliding doors, luminettes provide that look. The sheer fabrics on luminettes give you an elegant look that sheer draperies can give while still giving you full control over the light that’s allowed into the room. These sheer fabrics also filter out the brightness, UV rays and glare and can protect the inside of your home from fading.
Take a closer look at your door covering options with us!