Choices for window treatments can seem infinite and difficult to choose from if you are in the midst of a remodel or redecorating your home or office. Besides just choosing what type of treatment from blinds to shades or drapes there are also choices to make about material and textures for each window treatment. For many of us, these multiple options can feel overwhelming and it can be impossible to choose. Custom wood blinds are a stylish and an easy choice to make if you want classic lines with functionality. If you’re not the type of person that knows exactly what you want or you’re not sure what the best options are for your needs we can help by giving you the top benefits of using wood blinds.
Benefits of Choosing Wood Blinds
- They look beautiful on their own. No need to add curtains or swags unless you have that design in mind. Wood blinds are a beautiful window treatment available in many natural shades, vibrant colors, and varnishes.
- Long-lasting and Durable. Real or Faux wood blinds will hold their shape and function for a lifetime. They won’t tear up as easily as cheap mini blinds.
- They are lightweight. Wood blinds tend to get a bad rap for being heavy and awkward to raise up and down. On the contrary, wood blinds are lightweight and easy for everyone to raise or lower.
- They can help regulate room temps. Wood blinds are a great way to insulate windows and keep heat or cold from the outside. Keeping your room nice and cozy.
- Custom wood blinds provide far more privacy than traditional mini blinds. The heavier and thicker slats prevent others from looking in and won’t show silhouettes like other blinds.
To learn more about the beauty of wood blinds and discuss custom options for your windows call Gallery of Shades in Scottsdale, AZ.